Is this Course for you?
Motorcycle Rider Training Australia’s motorcycle maintenance course is suitable for everyone!
What to Expect
Motorcycle Rider Training Australia’s qualified instructors and professional motorbike mechanic will show you exactly how to keep your motorbike in optimal and safe working order.
This in-depth but fun course covers the topics of:
- Learn to identify wear of vital parts
- Lecture on maintenance and its importance
- Seating position,
- Correct setup and adjustment of hand and foot levers
- Correct setup and adjustment of mirrors and handlebars
- Tire pressures, type of tyres, sizes etc.
- Brake checks
- How to lube and adjust cables
- Check steering head bearings
- Check swing arm pivots
- Chain and sprockets clean and lubrication
- Chain and sprockets serviceability and adjustments
- Wheel bearing checks
- Suspension adjustments and serviceability
- Spoke tension
- Motorcycle set up
5:30pm till 8:30pm – pizza dinner included.