Motorbike 1 on 1 Training Course – 2 Hour Session
This course is best suited for new learners or students with no on road experience as majority of time is in training area.
Our Motorcycle 1 on 1 Training / Refresher course will ensure you are a safe and competent rider.
Our instructors will erase any bad habits you may have which will result in you performing manoeuvres correctly and get you ready for next licence upgrade.
Not all rider trainers are the same! We guarantee our training methods will see your riding and confidence improve immensely!
This course is a 2-hour session with dedicated instructor and available days include:
Motorbike 1 on 1 Training
Is this Course for you?
Our Refresher course is suitable for riders who have not ridden a motorbike in a while and are looking to come and refresh their skills before heading back out on the road. This course will focus on core riding skills in the training range and also some road time as required.
It is also recommended to riders who are going for their (RE O) or (R) class motorcycle licence who have had no formal training, have not ridden a motorcycle in a while or are lacking in confidence and want to get skills up ready for next licence or to just update your skills.
What to Expect
- Dedicated 1 on 1 training with one of our professional instructors.
- This course will allow you to gain confidence on a bike! It has been designed to refresh your current skills on a motorbike
- Our instructors will teach you simple techniques; that are invaluable when learning how to balance a motorcycle, start and stop a motorcycle and use the clutch, gearbox and brakes
- Our trainers will erase any bad habits you may have, and ensure you know how to ride safely and competently.
- This motorcycle training course consists of a number of manoeuvres and may be followed by a road ride.
- We cater to you in these lessons and as it is just you and the instructor you can progress at your own pace
- You will feel comfortable as a learner rider in our large, private and secure training range in North Brisbane
- Please note that this is NOT a Q-Ride licence course, it is purely a training course.
Please ensure you are wearing the correct PPE:
- You must wear long pants/jeans, socks that cover your ankles and enclosed shoes (runners are fine) (NO STEEL CAP BOOTS)
- You will need a helmet, gloves & jacket – or if needed, we can provide these for you.
- Student must have current RE Leaner (REL) license as a minimum.