One of the best ways to pick a motorcycle would be to compare the available model’s side by side. Motorcycle dealerships provide such an opportunity for riders with diverse levels of experience. Salespeople at the dealership serve to help riders in choosing the motorcycles they want to purchase. Making the right decision or purchase depends on the individual rider as it is their preference that matters.
Test rides can be tricky, since private sellers are not likely to let you take off on something on which you are inexperienced on. However, most motorcycle dealers will allow test rides with one of their salespersons following closely behind as a supervisor.
Test everything with two wheels, ride as often as possible, and get a real feel for what is out there that has spice for your personal tastes.
- Honda – Street – Honda
- Yamaha –Yamaha Motor Australia | Yamaha Motor Australia (yamaha-motor.com.au)
- BMW – Home | BMW Motorrad (bmw-motorrad.com.au)
- Triumph – Triumph Motorcycles | For the Ride
- Ducati – Ducati: Moto, MotoGP & Superbike
- Suzuki – Suzuki Motorcycles Australia | Road, Off-Road and ATV Motorcycles
Next article: “ABS or Non-ABS” – ABS or NON-ABS – Motorcycle Rider Training Australia